40 Home Remedies to Treat /cure Dark Circles Naturally at Home-dark Circles Cure and Treatment
Dark circles are the dark blemishes around the eyes .People of all age groups suffer from this most common problem .The skin under the eyes is much thinner than the other parts of your face that makes the blood flow under the your eye's vein very prominent that is termed as dark circles. Your eyes reveal your inner condition when you are sick ,tired or sleep-deprived. Before using any home remedy ,you must ascertain the real cause of dark circles as dark circles are the results of some internal problems. The main reasons of dark circles are: anaemia, lack of proper sleep, stress,menopause, spending too much time on computer ,inadequate nutrition, hereditary, aging ,weight loss, blocked nose, sinusitis, water retention ,etc. You must take a healthy diet, and proper sleep to keep dark circles away from you. Home remedies are very helpful in getting rid of dark circles ,but you must remember that a healthy diet, and proper sleep are very important for treating under-eye circles .You can use these home remedies for curing dark circles around eyes.
1. Apply cucumber or potato juice on the areas around your eyes .Keep cotton-balls dipped in the cucumber or potato juice to apply on your dark circles .You can use a slice of potato or cucumber on your dark circles as a home remedy to treat dark circles naturally at home.
2. You can apply lemon juice mixed with tomato juice on your dark circles for 30 minutes to cure them naturally at home.
3. Make a face pack at home mixing1 spoon of tomato juice,1/2 spoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric, and 2 spoons of gram flour to apply on your dark circles to treat them naturally. Use this home remedy daily at home to get rid of ugly dark circles..
4. Apply coconut oil, and almond oil in equal amount to apply on your affected areas for 20 minutes ,Wipe off with a moist cotton ball ,you will see result of this home remedy in 10 days.
5. Grind mint leaves to apply on the areas where you have dark circles .Wash off after 20 minutes. This treatment is a wonderful dark circles cure at home naturally.
6. Soak up a few cotton balls in cold rose water ,and apply these on your dark circles to soothe your puffy eyes .This home remedy is very helpful In soothing tired eyes and curing dark circles around eyes.
7. Make a tonic at home to drink by mixing tomato ,mint leaves ,lemon juice ,and salt .This home remedy will work from within to treat dark circles naturally.
8. Pour a pinch of turmeric in pineapple juice to apply on your dark circles to cure them naturally at home.
9 .Apply creams with vitamin E and C on the delicate areas around your eyes to prevent the under eyes ares from darkening. You can crush few vitamin E capsules, and apply them directly on your dark circles to cure these ugly circles naturally at home ,use this home remedy to get sure results.
10. Put used teabags in the refrigerator to keep on your eyelids. This home remedy will give you an instant relief to your tired and sleep deprived puffy eyes. Tea bags are good treatment for swollen eyes as tea contains caffeine(it contains in many under eyes creams) to reduce puffiness and water retention around eyes.
11. Grind nutmeg in raw milk, and apply it on your dark circles to treat them naturally.This home remedy will give your eyes a cooling and refreshing relief.
12. Grind 4 almonds, which have been soaked up in raw milk overnight .Apply this mixture on your affected areas daily .This home remedy will give you results in 7 days .This treatment is helpful in eradicating wrinkles around your eyes also.
13. Mix lentil (masoor daal) ,lemon juice ,turmeric ,and tomato to make a face pack at home for treating dark circles naturally .Use this home remedy for 15 minutes daily.
14 .Apply mashed banana on your dark circles to banish them naturally.
15. Do pranayama for 10 minutes to get healthy , thand sparkling eyes free of dark circles.
16. Massage castor oil on your affected areas to cure dark circles .You can apply castor oil on your eyelids, and eyebrows to get thick, and black eyebrows. Try this treatment.
17. Do a practice of acupressure by pressing the mount of our palm's index finger. This practice is very good for your vision.
18. Apply avocado on your eyes to treat dark circles naturally at home.
19. Apply corn flour with yogurt in equal quantity on your dark circles. Use this home remedy daily.
20. Crush rose-petals in raw milk to apply on your areas around eyes to treat circles. You can apply this face pack on your whole face to get a rosy glow .Use this home remedy to cure dark circles at home naturally.
21. Crush parijat flower (night jasmine) in curd to apply on your under-eyes circles for 10 minutes to get sure results. This home remedy is a sure-fire remedy .
22. Apply malai (milk cream) with castor oil to get rid of those pesky dark circles around eyes.This treatment can be used on your whole face.
23. You can try a treatment in which you have to apply castor oil on the soles of our your feet. Castor oil stimulates the pressure point of eyes which is being located on the soles of your feet.
24. Apply cream which contains vitamin K as vitamin K is very good for treating dark circles ,puffy eyes ,redness, and eye bags which give you a sick look .Vitamin K restores the strength and stability of the blood vessels of eyes to give them a healthy look.
25. Apply orange juice mixed with glycerin to cure dark circles at home naturally.
26. Apply papaya pulp on your dark circles for 10 minutes for treating ugly circles naturally .You can use papaya as a home remedy to lighten your skin tone.
27. Apply a half spoon of almond oil, and a half spoon of honey to apply at bedtime to cure dark circles .Use this home remedy daily.
28. Boil a half cup of milk , and boil it to produce milk cream. Mix 5-6 drops of lemon juice in this mixture .Apply this preparation as a home remedy to cure under-eye circles naturally at home.
29. Apply retinol on your dark circles .It is very good treatment for erasing fine lines ,and wrinkles naturally at home.Try this home remedy.
30. Apply green tea mask on your under-eyes circles to get rid of those stubborn dark circles naturally at home. Green tea helps in constricting the eye's capillaries to lighten dark circles naturally at home .Use this home remedy. You can put cold green teabags on your eyes also to get relief.
31. Take a few q-tips, and dip both ends in water ,and freeze them. Roll the q-tips(frozen) around your eyes to treat dark circles ,puffy eyes at home naturally .Use this treatment daily.
32. Massage your under-eyes areas with pea-nut oil to cure dark circles.This home remedy is very effective.
33. Apply aloe vera gel on your eyes to treat dark circles naturally.You can mix vitamin E capsules in the aloe vera gel to enhance the effect.This home remedy will remove your dark circles surely.
34. Soak up the tea bags of chamomile tea in hot water ,then rinse them in cold water .Apply these tea bags on your puffy eyes to fight dark circles ,redness and sore eyes. Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the swelling of your eyes's tissues.
35. A regular practice of sarvangasana is very good yogic posture for treating dark circles naturally at home .An ancient practice of jalneti, a practice which involves flushing of nose with salted water to cure mucus,sinus,cough and allergy which lead to dark circles .But all yogic posture must be followed under the supervision of a good yoga practitioner.
36. Put a spoon in your freezer or refrigerator .Keep it for 15 minutes. Put this spoon on your under-eyes ares to relieve your puffy and tired eyes.
37. Apply an under eyes cream containing vitamin K ,C, alpha hydroxyl acids, aloe vera.
38. If your work profile demands working on computer for long time ,then put chilled ice cubes of cucumber or rose water while working.This treatment will help you.
39. Always apply a cream with at least SPF 20, under your eyes before stepping out of home.
40. Apply lemon juice,cucumber juice,lanolin cream, and apply on your eyes for 15 minutes o treat them naturally.
Diet-Remember , all these home remedies are useless if you do not take a healthy diet, and proper sleep. Dark circles are usually attributed to calcium or iron deficiency.Deficiency of vitamin K (improper anti oxidants) can also be responsible for dark circles under your eyes. Lack of vitamin B12 also causes dark circles .Your diet must contain milk, dairy products ,spinach, cabbage ,fruits ,sprouted grains ,all leafy vegetables, fish, eggs, cod liver oil, pulse, carrots,mango,buttermilk,curd,beans, etc. You must reduce the intake of salt to avoid water retention in the areas around your eyes. You must drink a lot of water to keep the body hydrated and blood circulating properly. .You can take a calcium supplement if your dark circles refuse to go .You can drink cranberry juice a day for 2 weeks to get results. Check out if you suffer from allergies that cause deficiency of B12,B6 ,and vitamin K .People with chronic allergies problem must take a multivitamin supplement, and they must take proper medication for allergies. Eat strawberry , blueberry, cranberry ,parsley that contain anti oxidants pigments to fight dark circles.Avoid losing too much weight quickly.If you are overweight, then lose your weight slowly to avoid dark circles.
One important tip-Never let the stress mount your head as stress causes dark circles.Be happy, and stress-free to get beautiful, and sparkling eyes infused with beauty.
Source of this article are: