10 Home Remedies to Reduce the Appearance of Varicose Veins- Natural Cure
Varicose veins are swollen and twisted veins that are visible just under the surface of the skin, often in the legs. Varicose veins are extremely painful condition, but you can get some relief from the pain by trying various home remedies. There are a number of natural home remedies that can treat varicose veins. Home remedies help to reduce the appearance of your varicose veins and also cure them.
Home Remedies to Reduce and Cure Varicose Veins
There are a number of home remedies that can treat and prevent varicose veins. These home remedies seem to reduce the pain and swelling of varicose and improve blood circulation. Following are some effective remedies to cure varicose veins at home:
1. One of the most effective natural remedies for treating varicose veins would be to have a combination of carrot and spinach juice. It should be taken in a proportion of 300 mL carrot juice and 200 mL of spinach juice.
2. Eating blackberries and cherries are effective in preventing varicose veins from occurring. They contain natural chemicals that help make your veins stronger.
3. Applying apple cider vinegar to the varicose veins is one of the very effective home remedies to reduce the appearance of varicose veins. It is better to apply it in early morning and late in the evening. This would make the veins shrink back to their original size.
4. After bathing, apply castor oil over the affected varicose veins and massage gently from legs to feet. This home remedy helps to reduce the pain and swelling from varicose veins.
5. You can apply a mudpack over the varicose veins and keep it overnight. This home remedy helps to reduce the appearance of varicose veins naturally.
6. A hot Epsom salt bath twice a week helps to prevent and reduce varicose veins. This is one of the good home remedies for varicose veins.
7. Pineapples are effective treatment to cure varicose veins. Pineapple juice contains the enzyme bromelain, which prevents the development of hard, lumpy skin found around bulging veins. It also helps to prevent blood clots from forming in your legs.
8. A gentle massage using rosemary oil on the affected parts improves blood circulation and reduces the appearance of varicose veins.
9. Drinking white oak bark tea can help to cure varicose veins. Drink 3 cups of white oak bark tea daily. The astringent properties of white oak bark helps to strengthen the walls of the veins of the body by encouraging tightening of the proteins in the tissue.
10. Another home remedy is to apply witch hazel extract to the veins a few times daily by means of a cotton ball dipped in the extract. It helps to cure varicose veins easily.
These natural home remedies help to reduce the appearance of varicose veins naturally and prevent them from coming back.